Thursday, July 31, 2008

Greetings and Salutations!

Since I've re-resubmitted this blog to the TIFF website, I guess it's time to make some re-introductions.

Hi. Um...my name's Chris, but people call me Crunchy Squirrel. Yeah, don't ask, it's a long story. This will be my fourth TIFF and I'm pretty psyched, as always. My favorite color is green and my turn-ons include...

Oh, maybe that's too much information. Sorry.

I'm glad you've stopped by and I hope you stay or at least bookmark me or something like that. If you don't, that's cool. I've got a thick skin. I'll try very, very hard to make this blog a teensy bit more interesting this year. I might even update more often (though that's unlikely). Feel free to hang out, leave comments, insults, etc. Again, thick skin.

That's about it. I'll have a real post any day now. Thanks again.

No comments: