Thursday, June 25, 2009

Re-Booting for 2009

Hello! It's 2009 and you know what that means: blowing the dust off this old contraption and seeing what she can do! That's right, it's TIFF time again and yours truly is (hopefully) going to be there for every exciting moment. Or at least the exciting moments I can afford or prop myself up to enjoy. Seriously, 30 films in 10 days takes a wee chunk out of your time and energy.

I'll get to the good stuff down the line, but while I work on it, here's some other sites and such for anyone reading this (and yes, I know nobody's reading this):

  • Darren Hughes has re-started his invaluable blog here. He does what I do, but successfully, so be sure to bookmark him.
  • TIFF Talk is chock full of useful info about the festival. A must-read for newbies.
  • The TIFF site, of course, which has the current press releases, which I'll tackle soon.
That's it for now. I'll be back soon with my usual very, very belated rundown of last year's films. And some other stuff. Stay tuned.

No comments: