Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tentative TIFF Schedule

Hi! I'm back from oblivion to start talking about TIFF, movies, etc. I usually write up a list of the films I'm interested in, some insight into the selection process, etc. but with Twitter and the like, there really didn't seem to be a point.

Well, whatever. Here's the films I've submitted for the ticket lottery:

9-10

Antichrist

9-11

Face
I Am Love
Dogtooth

9-12

Nymph
Independencia
The White Ribbon
Enter the Void

9-13

Valhalla Rising
Warrior and the Wolf
Police, Adjective

9-14

Les Herbes Folles
It's a Gift
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
Vengeance

9-15

Trash Humpers
Accident
Castaway on the Moon

9-16

Tales from the Golden Age
The Time That Remains
Solomon Kane

9-17

Mother
My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done
Air Doll
Symbol

9-18

The Bunny & the Bull
Lourdes
L'Enfer de Henri-Georges Clouzot

9-19

White Material
The Hole

I fully expect at least three or four of these to be busts, which is about average for me. I'm hoping it's less, but...well, experience tells me otherwise. I'm especially fond of 9-17, which has a nice "mother" double feature in it (it would have been a triple if J'ai tue ma mere had been aligned just right).

Anyway, these are my first choices, more or less. Here's hoping my package gets there in time and I even get into the stinking lottery (more on that in my next post).

No comments: